Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Peppermint Fox: Gentle Fox Review

Hello everyone! 
Today I'm going to be reviewing a dress from Peppermint Fox that I was so incredibly excited to receive. Sorry that this is pretty late but I figured it's better late than never if anyone was curious about their dresses!

Peppermint Fox makes the most adorable pins and brooches and sometimes releases dresses, I basically want everything in the store. ;-;

The reservation was for their Gentle Fox collection. The dress opened up for pre-order in late June, both the dress and the skirt styles sold out so quickly! I feel really lucky to have snagged one in time! I think I actually got the last one so it was pretty close.

My order was shipped out about 2 months later on August 21st and I received it on September 4th. I believe the dress shipped out around the same time that they said it would be. It was shipped all the way from Australia through airmail, and made it's way to the US in about the standard amount of time for airmail! 
Everything was wrapped nicely in this gold tissue paper
They even included a little tag with my name in the middle c:

They provided me with some adorable little goodies! It was all so adorable that I was already so excited before getting to the dress!
Another something special from them!~
They also included this little note to me, which I thought was so sweet and made me smile. I really appreciate that they took the time to write this out. It makes me really happy when shops put time like this into their packages to show how much they care about their buyers.
Now onto the dress finally!


When I originally saw this dress a few months back I fell in love with the print. Who wouldn't find fancy dressed foxes adorable? I have to say when I first took this dress out of the packaging I immediately fell in love with the dress all over again. The quality is so amazing! The fabric is such a soft chiffon, and the dress is also fully lined so it feels incredibly comfortable when worn.

Here is the close up of the print. I'm so happy with the quality of the printing as well
Here is a few more close up pictures!
I'll post some worn pictures once I get a full outfit together so I can do this dress justice.
Shipping
Packaging 
Communication
Quality 
Overall 
I would also like to point out that their communication is wonderful. Whenever I had a question they were always extremely helpful and would respond to me within a few hours.
I will definitely be ordering from Peppermint Fox again! They have a few brooches (all of them) that I have my eye on so expect another post about them in the future. 
 Thanks so much for reading! 





No comments:

Post a Comment